Rendering engine for Google SketchUp
SketchUp is a software application developed by Google to model objects in 3D. Now, after downloading V-Ray, you'll be capable of rendering your own projects with more quality and a higher degree of realism. Integrate project rendering into the work structure of Google SketchUp thanks to V-Ray.
- Rendering engine. Render your work with Google SketchUp and enjoy it in high quality.
- Provide your designs with realism: reflections, refraction, illuminations, focus, shadowing...
- HDRI support.
- Multiprocess engine.
- Reusable irradiation maps.
- Includes a material editor with preview.
- Support for animations.
End your 3D modeling projects as they deserve
V-Ray for SketchUp offers a wide range of graphic and design tools which will provide your projects with a unique finishing touch. This rendering engine applies a realistic touch that will power the appeal of your work, making use of its different resources.
The key lies in the new project illumination effects. Apply them selectively and manage to make your project's rendering really spectacular.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- It's necessary to register as a user here to download the application.
- Requires that you have Google SketchUp installed to work.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.